The Al-Ameen Library is a rich resource centre providing multifaceted services and facilities, which is invariably the outcome of hours of research. It is adorned with more than 5500 books, periodicals, journals, magazines and newspapers awe-inspiringly covering various scopes and areas of interests in modern education. Students and teachers are advised for the optimum utilization of the library.
1. Pin-drop silence should be observed inside the library.
2. The library is open from 8.20 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. for the staff and students.
3. Books should be returned on or before the due date.
4. Books should be maintained in good condition.
5. That in any case damages of books found should be reported to the librarian immediately.
6. Lost books should be replaced immediately to stop overdue fines.
7. Although students are permitted to take one note book & diary inside the library, drinks and eatables are not allowed.
8. Dictionary, encyclopedia, newspapers, magazines, journals and others coming under the category of Reference Books are not issued and are not even allowed to be taken outside the library.
9. Book issue is restricted to students from std. VI onwards and the borrowed can be kept for a week.
Students are expected to enter the titles of the books they read in the school diary provided. A neatly written synopsis of each book read should be submitted to the librarian.
For the class library set up in each class, children can arrange the books neatly in a corner and senior students can classify them under different groups. A Class Library leader will look into the maintenance and the number of books collected. Birthdays can also be made memorable by contributing a book to your Class Library.