Obtrusively situated in the city center of Kochi on the Edappally-Cheranelloor Road, Al–Ameen Public school is proximally adjacent to the junctions of NH-47 and NH-17 at Edappally. The school functions in a modern building complex with a unique facade. The school is equipped with best modern amenities available in the country. Apart from three major Science labs (Physics, Chemistry and Biology), the school is furnished with Maths Lab, Social Science lab and a state-of-the–art computer lab with an Internet Training Center. Other accoutrements for the building include a fabulously built up auditorium, a well stocked library, separate toilet facilities for girls and boys where conveniences are in a separate room, large prayer halls for boys and girls separately, well-appointed canteen with trailblazing kitchen facility and digitized classrooms.
School Canteen & Snack Bar
A spacious and hygienic canteen and snacks bar is provided by the school in the hostel building, the food quality of which is examined by a quality assurance team. Its service is extended to the day scholars of std. V and above as well for their snacks and lunch items on pre-paid coupons.
The school operates a number of buses for the comfort and convenience of the students through various important points and selected arterial roads within the city.
The hostels for boys and girls at Al-Ameen will provide you a decent stay and the best possible learning environment. Students from std V onwards can avail of school’s hostel facility. Expert resident tutors appointed by the school will take care of the specific need of the inmates.
• Students are supposed to converse in English only in order to develop their language skills.
• Students are proscribed to entertain visitors without permission of the Principal.
• Permission to go home will be granted by the Principal and such students so permitted should inform the warden before leaving hostel.
• No inmate is allowed to go home except on approved holidays.
• Parents can visit their wards only on Sundays and second Saturdays.